Sunday, August 3, 2008

Random Quotes

That we are alive today is proof positive that God has something for us to do today.

****
Satan tembles when he sees the weakest saint upon his knees- William C.

****
When we do what we can, God will do what we can't.

****
Faith is the daring of the sould to go farther than it can see.

****
God makes a promise-
Faith believes it, Hope anticipates it, patience quietly awaits it.

****
None of us is responsible for all the things that happen to us, but we are responsible for the way we act when they do happen.

****
We cannot let our burdens paralyze our progress.

****
Doing little things with ta strong desire to please God makes them really great.
-St. Francis De Sales

****
Sometimes God calms the storm, and sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child.

****
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.

****
God takes my yesterdays, He keeps me tomorrow, He gives me today
and in the miracle of it all, He promises me an eternity with Him.

****
They might not need me-yet they might-
I'll let my heart be just in sight-
A smile so small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickenson

****
The blue of heaven is bigger than the clouds.

****
He
Offers
Peace
Eternal

****
God is, and all is well!

****
You cannot stay where you are and go with God.

****
Don't bother to give God instructions, just show up for duty. - Corrie ten Boom

No comments: